ISG to Publish Study on Salesforce Service Providers
STAMFORD, Connecticut – (COMMERCIAL THREAD) – Information Services Group (ISG) (Nasdaq: III), a leading global technology research and consulting firm, has launched a study examining the service providers supporting the adoption and management of Salesforce solutions by enterprises .
Study results will be published in a complete ISG Provider Lens ™ report, titled Salesforce Ecosystem Partners, scheduled for publication in February. The report will cover implementation services and managed application services offered by Salesforce technology partners.
Corporate buyers will be able to use the information in the report to assess their current supplier relationships, potential new engagements, and available offerings, while ISG advisors will use the information to recommend suppliers to the company’s buying customers.
The new report covers service providers that cater to both medium and large enterprise customer markets, said Bill Huber, Partner, Digital Platforms and Solutions, for ISG. “A distinction is made between large enterprise clients and the mid-market due to the significantly greater need for Salesforce to integrate into the complex application landscapes of large enterprise clients,” he said. “Large enterprises must meet global and local requirements, through a more diverse portfolio of business units, and require corresponding delivery capabilities from service providers. ”
ISG has distributed surveys to more than 120 Salesforce technology and service providers. Working with ISG’s global advisors, the research team will produce six quadrants representing the services and products that the typical client company purchases in the Salesforce space, based on ISG’s experience with its clients. . The six quadrants are:
- Multicloud implementation and integration services for large enterprises, including implementation service providers for Salesforce applications as well as integration services to combine these applications with other major standard software solutions that are typically part of the complex system landscape of large enterprise customers operating globally whole. Services include consulting, configuring and implementing applications for a customer, integration into a customer’s system landscape, data migration, and commissioning support.
- Core Cloud implementation services for the mid-market, aimed at vendors specializing in Salesforce Sales, Service and Commerce Clouds. These products are generally considered the main clouds for Salesforce. These vendors primarily take an agile approach to implementation and focus on cases where less integration is required, a situation typical for small and mid-sized customers. An important aspect of the services they offer revolves around consulting on process redesigns when using Salesforce apps.
- Mid-Market Marketing Cloud Implementation Services, covering vendors specializing in Salesforce Marketing Cloud for cases where the need for real-time integration into a complex system landscape is limited, a situation more typical for small to mid-size customers. In-depth knowledge of specific marketing features such as the use of media and multi-channel approaches for information gathering, customer experience, and digital customer journey optimization is essential for vendors.
- Managed application services for large enterprises, including vendors capable of offering managed services for maintenance and support functions, including monitoring, remote support, centralized management of Salesforce applications, data quality management, data security, data and compliance. For large enterprise clients, this typically includes the ability to provide these services within the context of a global reach and complex application landscapes comprising a variety of solutions from different software vendors.
- Managed application services for the mid-market, covering services similar to those of large enterprise customers, including vendors capable of offering managed services for maintenance and support functions, including monitoring, remote support, centralized management of Salesforce applications, data quality management, data security and compliance. The fundamental difference stems from the generally lower integration needs and, in many cases, a more regional concentration of middle market customers.
- Analytics Solution Implementation Services on Salesforce, aimed at salesforce-related CRM analytics implementation service providers. In addition to the data available in Salesforce instances, these solutions can use third-party data, such as market research or geographic data. Services include consulting, development of data definitions, configuration of data management and implementation of respective reports and visualizations.
The report will cover the global Salesforce market and examine the products and services available in the United States, Germany, and Brazil. ISG analysts Rainer Suletzki and Mauricio Ohtani will be the authors of the report.
A list of identified vendors and vendors and further study details are available in this digital brochure. Companies not listed as Salesforce ecosystem service providers can contact ISG and request to be included in the study.
About ISG Provider Lens ™ Research
The ISG Provider Lens ™ Quadrant research series is the only service provider assessment of its kind to combine empirical and data-driven research and market analysis with the real-world experience and observations of the advisory team. world of ISG. Companies will find a wealth of detailed data and market analysis to help them select suitable sourcing partners, while ISG advisors will use the reports to validate their own market knowledge and make recommendations to corporate clients. ISG. The research currently covers providers offering their services worldwide, in Europe, as well as in the United States, Germany, Switzerland, United Kingdom, France, the Nordic countries, Brazil and Australia / New Zealand, with additional markets to be added in the future. For more information on ISG Provider Lens research, please visit this webpage.
A supporting body of research, the ISG Provider Lens Archetype reports, offers an unprecedented assessment of suppliers from the perspective of specific types of buyers.
ISG (Information Services Group) (Nasdaq: III) is a leading global technology research and consulting company. A trusted business partner of more than 700 customers, including more than 75 of the world’s 100 largest companies, ISG is committed to helping businesses, public sector organizations, and service and technology providers achieve operational excellence. and faster growth. The company specializes in digital transformation services including automation, cloud and data analytics; procurement advice; managed governance and risk management services; network carrier services; design of strategy and operations; change management; market intelligence and technology research and analysis. Founded in 2006, and headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, ISG employs more than 1,300 digitally ready professionals operating in more than 20 countries — a global team known for their innovative thinking, market influence, deep industrial and technological expertise. , and its world-class expertise. Industry’s most comprehensive market data-driven research and analysis capabilities. For more information, visit www.isg-one.com.