Market Overview and Forecast with the Impact of COVID-19 (2021-2026)
Executive Summary The global satellite services market was valued at USD 131.25 billion in 2020. The reasons attributed to the growth of the market are rapid digitization, increasing use of emerging consumer service industries in developing countries and the growing demand for high efficiency satellite TV, Radio, Internet, Communication.
New York, July 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Global Satellite Services Market: Analysis By Service Type (Fixed, Mobile, EO, Consumer Services), End Users, By Region, By Pays ( 2021 edition): Market overview and forecast with the impact of COVID-19 (2021-2026) “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06102466/?utm_source=GNW
Today, business drivers and political / social drivers, combined with technological advancements, have dramatically accelerated the widespread use of satellite services beyond their traditional industries and roles.
The market for satellite services is further expected to flourish with growing government support for the technical improvement of satellites around the world. The growing acceptance of the satellite service market with the type of services (consumer services, fixed satellite, mobile satellite, earth observation) has led to a significant increase in the use of satellite services. In addition, the growing demand from many end user industries can support the satellite services market by helping consumers achieve more technological satisfaction with greater efficiency.
The extent of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the business in fiscal year 2020 and beyond will depend on many factors, including the duration and extent of the public health emergency, ” the extent, duration and effectiveness of the containment measures taken, the extent of its disruption of important global, regional and local supply chains and economic markets and the impact of the pandemic on supply and demand aggregates, consumer confidence, levels of discretionary spending and levels of economic activity. NASA has noted that economic and social shutdowns in response to the COVID-19 pandemic have resulted in notable changes in Earth’s environment, at least in the short term.
The US regional market is expected to become the largest market for satellite services during the forecast period. The major players operating in the US satellite services market are Global Eagle, Eutelsat, Lockheed Martin, EchoStar and many other companies. These players offer a diversified portfolio of satellite services to meet the demands of consumers in the region. These companies provide affordable, efficient and timely satellite services to many people in rural and urban areas. These players have also acquired and collaborated with other players in the region for portfolio expansion and geographic penetration.
As the world continuously struggles with the rapid spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, satellites play a very crucial role in helping to protect people and providing the services people need as they turn to the world. distance work and home learning. The main areas of impact of COVID-19 in the satellite industry have been the disruption of supply chains and delayed deployments in some cases, as well as a reduction in demand for occasional use services due to postponement or cancellation of sporting and other events.
Scope of the report
• The report presents the analysis of the satellite services market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
• The report analyzes the satellite services market by end user (media and entertainment, retail and enterprise, aerospace, government, aviation, defense)
• The report analyzes the satellite services market by type of service (consumer services, fixed satellite, mobile satellite, Earth observation).
• The global satellite services market has been analyzed by region (America, Europe, APAC, MEA).
• The global satellite services market was analyzed by country (United States, Mexico, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, France, China, India, Japan, Saudi Arabia).
• The main ideas of the report were presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. In addition, the attractiveness of the market was presented by region, by end user, by type of service.
• In addition, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry have been analyzed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions, and new product development. Companies analyzed in the report include SES, Intelsat, Lockheed Martin, EchoStar, Dish Network, Boeing, Eutelsat, Northrop Grumman, Iridium, ViaSat.
Key target audience
• Satellite service providers
• Consulting and consulting firms
• Government and decision-makers
• Regulatory authorities
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06102466/?utm_source=GNW
About Report link
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001